Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Help Pick My Next Blog Topic!

Yes, I'm procrastinating (see #6), in the guise of making my blog interactive. Here are some first lines, or so, of stuff I've been working on. Which one would you like to see developed?

Leave a comment and let me know! (And if you don't know, leaving a comment can be a two-step process. First you type your comment and hit submit. Then you need to type in the system-generated word to verify that you're not spam.)
  1. I'm a high C.
  2. Weentsy.
  3. I'm considering hiring a private investigator to find my hairdresser.
  4. I always thought that the New Age belief about putting your goal out there and the universe will respond was crap. Until the summer my son proved me wrong.
  5. Plant. Baby. Dog.
  6. Aside from pride...and taking the Lord's name in vain...all right, and being a moody b-word to my son and husband, my biggest sin is procrastination.
  7. Simon LeBon is my David Cassidy.
  8. My mom became a werewolf during her mid-life crisis.
  9. Diving into the wreck of my attic.
  10. My son wants to google who the fastest boy is at his elementary school to see if his name comes up. Wouldn't it be great if you could google what you were meant to do with your life?
  11. Hi. Do you know RH? I'm a fan of his.
  12. Thick skin required.
  13. "When you make a wish, how does it come to you? Does it just appear, or does it come in the mail?"

4 comments:

  1. I want Weentsy and Simon LeBon. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also digging on Simon LeBon. Or how about number three?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they all sound like they have great potential, Noreen, but I'm going to case my vote for Simon! Can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 (hairdresser) sounds funny. 5 (plant/dog) is very mysterious and so I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete